mercredi 3 décembre 2008

Rolitoland "Petit Voyage" exhibition



I'm proud to announce that Lapnet Ship Art Space in Tokyo will host my first solo exhibition featuring Rolitoland works, PSP demo to try Patapon 2 & more...
If you're in town, please check it out!

ROLITOLAND "PETIT VOYAGE"
From 2008-12-12 To 2008-12-25

Lapnet Ship
Art Space and Shop 1F, 1-9-11 Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0001
Opening hours: 11:00 AM- 8:00 PM

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Il va falloir que j'envisage de déménager la bas moi ...

Anonyme a dit…

Hey there.. I wrote to you an email but in case you won't read it, I post a comment here, too..

As you are the creator of all that's behind the main assets of Patapon, I'd like to thank you for creating such stylized-but-with-attitude characters. I did this tattoo yesterday and I guess that it can be seen as a recognition of your art (although maybe the fact that your characters behind one of the greates games I've ever played have been selling loads is such a greater recognition).

Artist: Camila Rocha (www.camilarocha.com) - SP, Brazil

Pic here http://milanobybeer.splinder.com/post/19485003/Patapon+Tattoo

夢 ちゃん (Yume) a dit…

whaou !